Dear Lamberto

Dear Lamberto, Let me tell you about that one particular day quite sometime ago. There were two men on my doorstep. The first one was a sale...

Dear Lamberto,

Let me tell you about that one particular day quite sometime ago.

There were two men on my doorstep.

The first one was a salesman who aggressively knocked on my door - Mark, who immediately got my attention when he was called two Ts for spitting gum on the hard court and thrusting the ball on the floor much too strong.

Then, there was you.

The salesman beside him who readily and eagerly and honestly pitched your product - you carrying the entire team after your partner got ejected; it was a sorry, sorry loss.

I was the customer.

That lost game was the product.

But instead of slamming the door shut on your face, I was sold.

You sold me Ginebra.

It has been a good (and sometimes not so good) decade now, and I've already thrown away the money back guarantee slip- I'm in this for the long run.

I'll be very honest with you, these last eight years have been filled with more downs than ups, sad tears than happy ones, heartbreaks than whole hearts, but tonight - on your birthday- you reminded me why I bought Ginebra from you.

I didn't buy Ginebra from you because of a W, I bought it because inspite of possible future defects - you made the never say die spirit look so damn worth it.

And, it really is.

So thank you, Lamberto.

Thank you, not only for tonight's amazing win- but most importantly, for Ginebra.

Love,
Satisified Customer

PS: Happy 25th (plus 15 years of wisdom) birthday to you!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Oh, hello there.