How? Ginebra's four game losing skid

"How will @tepmags express this?" A Ginebra fan tweeted minutes after the team's loss to Alaska. How? These are the ti...

"How will @tepmags express this?" A Ginebra fan tweeted minutes after the team's loss to Alaska.


How?

These are the times wherein a wall of words is not enough to express the pain.

These are the times wherein a blog post is not enough to express the anxiety.

These are the times wherein combos of 26 letters are not enough to express the doubt.

How?

It's just the eliminations phase, they can still pull through.

Everything's going to be okay.

I have faith in them.

How?

They're playing with no intensity.

They're playing with no fire.

They're playing with no heart.

How?

Is there something wrong?

Is there something missing?

Is there something needed?

How?

9:20 PM

Ginebra was dealt its fourth straight loss.

I can't even.

How?

"Gising!"

"Ang tamlay ng Ginebra."

"Parang konti na lang hahagis na ang white flag."

How?

I don't know.

Now I think I know.

Then, I think I don't know again.

How?

We accept it.

We stand by them.

We continue on supporting.

How?

Change the coaching staff.

Trade the players.

Alter the system.

How?

If you're a Ginebra fan, you would be worried.

If you're a Ginebra fan, you would be worried and you'll think of ways to have the problem solved.

If you're a Ginebra fan, you would be worried and you'll think of ways to have the problem solved while supporting them still.

How?

It has been a four year drought.

It might extend to five.

Or a sixth.

How?

I'm watching a sad Japanese movie.

I think this movie has affected my emotions.

I'm sad right now.

How?

It won't be easy.

Each step will be difficult.

No one gets the championship on a silver plate.

How?

If you want to speak your mind, be my guest.

If you want to scream obscenities, go ahead.

If you want to 'keep the faith', it's your call.

HOW?

Deal with what is dealt.

Say a prayer.

And just like each and every single fucking time, let's all hope for the best.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Oh, hello there.